Add/Remove users to Secure Apps
- To add/remove user's access to an application secured by Matrix go do Admin Console and click on Apps. Then, click on the name of the application you want to manage.
- Once on the application overview, click on 'Users'
- Following screen shows all the users that currently have access to your application. TO add more users, Click on 'ADD USERS'
- Check users you want to add to your application and then click 'ADD X SELECTED' where 'X' indicates number of users selected.
- To remove access for a user go to 'Users' screen and click on the three dots menu for the user to expose more options. From the more options menus click on 'Remove Access' to remove user's access to the Secure app.